Profile: Fresh, spiced. Muscat grape. Mushroom, melon, chervil.
Cocktail Pisco Sour
Pisco Sour takes its roots in a Peruvian cocktail that was fashionable in the 1920s. A stunning alliance of a sour cocktail base from the English tradition and the acidity of lime.
• ½ egg white (optional)
• 5 cl of Waqar Pisco
• 2 cl of freshly-squeezed lime
• 1 cl of sugar cane syrup
• 2 shots of Amargo Chuncho Bitters
– Put the egg white, lime juice, cane sugar syrup and pisco in a shaker.
– Shake all the ingredients together along with ice.
– Serve in a lowball glass.
– Finish by adding two shots of Amargo Chunco