SAINT JAMES 1938
Self pick-up from our Shop in Robertson Quay only.
The Saint-James Distillery is located in Martinique. Its story begins with the intervention of the Reverend Edmond Lefebure, who was then Father Superior at the convent of the Brothers of Charity and a chemist at heart. It wasn’t long before he saw the potential of the eaux-de-vie distilled near his hospital and set out to make it himself. He then produced remarkable rums and gave them the name “Saint-James”.
Out of stock