Distilled in 2013 from the 2012 harvest, the Octomore 10.3 has been brought home by farmer James Brown. For the first time, the .3 is matured for six aged years but crucially only in ex-American oak. These top-quality quercus alba casks have gently coaxed this Octomore spirit into life in Warehouse 16, next to our 10.1 edition.
The Octomore 10.3 edition is:
• Distilled in 2013 from the 2012 harvest
• 100% Octomore Farm, Islay grown Concerto barley
• 114 PPM
• Bottled at 61.3% Alc./Vol
• Non-chill Filtered & Colouring free
• Single field, single farm, single vintage