COMPASS BOX ARTIST #11 Pentalogy Wonder

$640.00

COMPASS BOX ARTIST # 11 Pentalogy Wonder is a combination of single malt whiskey. One is from the north of Highland (66%) and the other is from the Scottish Island (34%).

In stock

SKU: 59830 Categories: , , , Brand: Volume: 0.700clReference: 59830

Description

Serge has awarded 91 points to the Artist Wonder. “Comments: very traditional Compass Box, whose main formula, as I was understanding it, used to be “great + great = best”. The name ‘Wonder’ was not usurped here, it is a luminous ‘blend’.”

Additional information

Weight 1.170 kg
Merchant bottler

Origin country

Degree

Volume

Packaging

EAN

Origin region
Distillery
pa_vintage
Age

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “COMPASS BOX ARTIST #11 Pentalogy Wonder”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *