Built in 1881 in the midst of the Scottish “whisky boom”, Bunnahabhain is located on the north-east of the Isle of Islay. The stillhouse houses two magnificent pear-shaped stills that produce a heavy spirit that generally has low levels of peat. Owned by the Burn Stewart Distillers group since May 2003, Bunnahabhain recently began releasing extremely peaty and smoky young whiskies through independent bottlers.
|Dimensions||2.0 × 2.0 × 2.0 cm|
Gordon & MacPhail